Skip to main content

Reactivate Your Student Account

Transcript Requests

Former Students/Alumni: If you have not taken a class at MC in the last four years, your MyMC account will be inactive. You may request your transcript without reactivating your account by going directly to the Parchment sitenew window.

Returning to Montgomery College?

If you have ever applied to MC in the past, you do not need to resubmit the credit admissions application. However, if you have not taken a credit class in the last four years and your account has been inactivated, you will need to reactivate your student account before you can register for credit classes or access your student records online. If you have any other outstanding registration blocks, those must also be resolved before you will be able to register for a course.

Download, complete, and return the Student Reactivation Form (PDF, Get Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader - Link opens in new window)  to update your information and reactivate your account. 

  • Changes to name, Social Security Number (SSN), and/or gender require legal proof of the action in order to update. Proof includes driver’s license, social security card, legal court documents, and/or intent of gender change (doctor's letter). This documentation must be submitted to the Office of Records and Registration at your primary campus of attendance.
  • The curriculum title is the name of your program of study/major, and the curriculum code is the three digit number (which might also include a letter) that indicates your major/program of study. A list of programs can be found in the Course Catalog. 
  • Address/Declaration of Permanent Domicile for Tuition Purposes: Students with temporary visas, including B(tourist), F(student) and J(exchange visitor) are not eligible for in-county or in-state tuition based on residency. Other non-U.S. Citizens must show proof of immigration status (e.g. employment authorization or passport), or be charged the out-of-state tuition and fees rate. For information about in-county or in-state tuition, call 240-567-5000 or visit the Office of Enrollment Services at your primary campus of attendance.

Return the completed form via email to the appropriate Campus Registrar. Due to the current COVID-19 situation with campus departments operating remotely, the form should not be mailed or faxed to campus at this time. You may also return the form through WDCE if you are registering for noncredit courses.